Fairfield County's premier strolling culinary event highlights the newest and hottest restaurants, chefs, and mixologists. As a guest you'll enjoy mouth-watering tasting plates and cocktails from Abigail Kirsch, Amis, Bar Zepoli, Beach House Cafe, BobbyQ's, Flinders Lane, Harlan Haus, Kawa Ni, Knot Knorms, Match Burge Lobster, Myx Creative Kitchen, Roger Sherman Inn, Saltwater Restaurant & Bar, Taproot, The Spread, Village Social No. 3 at this buzzworthy, high energy evening to benefit Food Rescue US.
Pre-event Cocktail Hour featuring Chef Bill Taibe: 5:30pm-6:30pm
General Admission: 6:30pm-9:00pm
- General Admission tickets $125
- Exclusive Cocktail Hour tix $250 - access to exclusive pre-event cocktails and food at 5:30pm - presented by Chef Bill Taibe. Tickets to the cocktail hour also cover general admission for the rest of the evening.
- General Admission VIP $1,200 - as a VIP guest during the General Admission portion of the evening, you and your guests will have reserved seating for 6 from 6:30pm-9:00pm. Your group will enjoy food and drink from the comfort of your own table! Please note that this ticket level does not include entrance to the pre-event cocktail hour.
- Silver Plate Sponsor $5,000 - includes 2 Cocktail Hour Tickets and 4 General Admission Tickets
- Three Star Sponsor $10,000 - includes 2 Cocktail Hour Tickets and 6 General Admission Tickets
- VIP Hour Sponsor $15,000 - includes 2 Cocktail Hour Tickets and 6 General Admission Tickets
Every dollar raised equals 20 meals for people in need. By attending, you'll help us rescue 3 million meals for our community!